Thursday, March 24, 2011

My True North Star!


Over the past few months I've undertaken some intensive writing courses and via these courses a journey of self-discovery has also taken place.

I teach others about alignment and finding their passion then walking their true path ... you know the one that sits in head and heart....

I found that I had strayed from my path .... I think I took the 'other' fork in the road and found myself on a journey that others had chosen for me.  The path that they thought I should follow because that would be best....

This week my head and heart aligned and I can safely feel and see my way forward on my path.  The one that I have chosen for me ... I walk hand-in-hand with me on this path and I am confident that my North Star will guide  me to where it is that I am going.

xx

Image: me

No comments:

Post a Comment