Monday, July 12, 2010

Ah Julia!

I am so in love with Julia Child at the moment and am having a wonderful time reading her book "My Life in France"

Her story coupled with my passion for cooking and trying new recipes has been quite an adventure as I have tried out a few of Julia's recipes on my family ... which thankfully they have enjoyed!
.
I find Julia Child such an inspiration and have loved reading about her fearless journey in achieving her goals ... never once was she deterred by the rejections that her book received, she and Simca continued to forge ahead and see their dreams become a reality... such pioneering women!
.
My own writing has really started to flow and I thank Julia for giving me the confidence to step right outside my comfort zone and channel my inner passion and allow my 'little girl' dream of being a writer and author to come to the forefront ...
.
Thank you Julia in more ways than one you are an inspiration xx
.
Photograph: Julia Child at Le Cordon Bleu; photographer unknown

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kolee! Thank you so much for visiting me and for your lovely comment!! Julia Child hasinspired me also in many ways....loved the movie and the book! Welcome to the blog world!!

    xoxo Zaira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zaira, thank you so much for your kind comments too! You are so lovely and I appreciate your warm welcome xx

    ReplyDelete