Monday, September 20, 2010

Celebration time!


Saturday was a wonderful day!
We launched our client's label at a High Tea & Fashion parade on a gorgeous spring day... everything was perfect... the weather, the flowers, the parade went smoothly, the Jazz was Divine and the food delicious!!
I also launched my latest Spring/Summer collection and my little ones looked so cool .... all was fantastic!
So grateful for the wonderful women that I worked with in pulling this all together - appreciate their talent, their drive and their passion.
My book also made its first public appearance and Wow! is all I can say... there are really no words that can express that feeling from deep in your heart when you see your book out there and some one you don't know loves it enough to purchase it!
Blessed and Grateful xx

No comments:

Post a Comment