Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Emerald



I love the colour emerald .... I think that I feel in love with it when I was a little girl watching the Wizard of Oz...

I wanted to live in that beautiful Emerald City with the horse that changed colour and everyone was sooo happy, singing and dancing!

Over the years I tend to gravitate back to greens and the various tones of green. I find that green makes me feel energized and ready to go. Funny isn't it how much influence colours have on our moods and in particular how they can change the outlook of your day?!

This image is via the ColourLovers blog post, and was put together by Olan, an Interior Designer based in New Jersery. To read here blog about the colour Emerald and others, please visit:



http://www.colourlovers.com/home/blog/2010/09/04/interior-design-trends-emerald

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment