Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kitchen bits and pieces

We are in the process of looking for some new bits and pieces for our kitchen especially now as my dear husband "cooked" our stovetop kettle to a point of no return.... I really loved my blue heavy based kettle....

In looking at what we need and what we'd like, I came across the very cool looking blender from KitchenAid. Love Love Love the colour and found out that they did have a matching Food Processor which has now sold out..

I like to have things that match ... yes, I admit that I am a little OCD and feel the need to have things colour co-ordinated and matching - for me it really is a necessity!!

Anyway, enough about my OCD! Looking for new kitchen bits and pieces is fun and I am out and about searching for some quirky things.

Enjoy your weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment