Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Eat Pray Love



I read this book at the beginning of the year ... I needed to regroup ... to find some missing pieces and was drawn to this book.


I had wanted to buy it for awhile, however kept putting it off and then I received it as a gift for Christmas ... Smiles


I felt so connected to the journey as I had been in a previous relationship that ended in divorce ... it was not a healthy or happy relationship for me ... and I too had to find my way out of the dark tunnel and through to the other side.


It took some time .... some forks .... some detours ... lots of tears and heartache ... even though at the time I pretended that all was ok .... it was my choice ... it was the right decision for me ...


My life is now my life and I am happy

No comments:

Post a Comment