Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Harvard Book store


When I started travelling, one of my wish list places to visit was the Harvard Book Store ... I had this amazing image in my head about what it would like inside, the books that they carry, what the people would be like that worked there ..... and how it would feel to be an author and have a book in store!

Such a dream....

I did visit the Harvard Book Store and of course fell in love with ... it did turn out to be everything that I had imaged from 8 years old... still not 100% sure how I got to fall in love with it from 8 years old though!

It was warm and inviting, had beautiful books all around .... I still remember purchasing my copy of "To Kill a Mockingbird" ... to me it was perfect!

Image: Harvard Book Store photographer; unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment