Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A sad day



The old double edged sword ... always hits you when you least expect it, doesn't it?! Umm...

We knew that my Grandmother was very ill and even though you know it still doesn't make things any easier when the time comes for their spirit to leave you here and they go off to be with their soul mates.

On Friday I found a link and perhaps a connection to my Grandfather's missing family.... We have been searching for over 40 years if not longer... an email was sent off to them with a huge amount of hope that we have a connection...

My mum was so excited by the news when I told her on Friday night and her excitement was also that she would have a chance to tell my Grandmother ... something small to make her smile and give her something else to think about other than being ill and in pain....

Then on Saturday night my Grandmother decided that her time here with us had come to an end and she passed away peacefully in her sleep to be with my Grandfather ...

Love you both so much xx

No comments:

Post a Comment